Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Recycle, Recycle, Recycle

Well, this week's new card comes completely from recylcing. It is important to use all the materials available to you, so there is less waste. Don't get me wrong; I didn't use old milk cartons or used tin foil. I recycled a goodie bag from my daughter's friend's 2-year-old birthday party. It was a cute, pink with white polka dotted background and glittered star with a foam dot as the center.  Take a look at the bag and then the transformation into a cute card.  This card is super versatile because it could be used for a special birthday, Valentine's day, wedding or shower card.  I know that I would love this card and now you know the backstory. 

As an aside, I would like to thank everyone for so many birthday wishes today!  I feel so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment