Saturday, January 23, 2010

New card Wednesdays!!

Now that there are less distractions, like the holidays and craft fairs, I will be introducing new card Wednesdays, which means that there will be at least one new card for purchase at my etsy store every week. This will keep things new and fresh. The first card of this new weekly series will be posted tomorrow.
On those Wednesdays, I will also be writing a blog article about the backstory on the card. I know that most people think that it is a matter of taping a few pieces of paper together and voila, you have a card. Well, it is more than just that. Like the time when I cut myself with the papercutter, for example. Blood, sweat and tears, right? Anyway, you get the idea.
So, circle back here and on my etsy store on Wednesdays for a look at the new inventory. You never know when it is the one that you've been waiting for. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment