Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Momma told me....

Recently, I was put on mandatory bedrest for the rest of my pregnancy. The day before my baby shower (almost 4 weeks ago), I had premature contractions, which made me have to go to the hospital. I am fine and so is the baby and it has given a lot of time to rest, make cards and update my etsy shop online with all my current inventory(cardsbylela.etsy.com).

It all seemed to be perfect timing when I was contacted, only days before, about being featured on a blog called "Momma told me..." at http://mommasaiddayslikethese.blogspot.com/ It's a very popular mom's blog that features reviews and giveaways of many different companies online and traditional. I will be one of a group that is being reviewed on her Winter Wonderland Blog Carnival.

She will be reviewing my etsy shop and its products on Nov.2 at 9PM PST. She will be hosting a giveaway, which will be a $15 gift card at my shop. Also, I thought that I will host free shipping for all products from Nov.2 through 7 through my etsy shop. Please stop by my etsy shop and her blog to take advantage of these great cost savings opportunities! Remember Christmas is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment